Embark on a flavorful journey through Bajan streets, savoring local delicacies and uncovering hidden culinary gems while diving deep into the island’s rich history
- Delve into Barbados’ rich tapestry of history as you wander through iconic monuments, soaking up tales from an expert guide
- Embark on a culinary adventure through the city, where over 8 exquisite Bajan tastings replace your usual lunch, intertwining local artisans’ delights with the rich history of the town
- Discover the island’s hidden culinary gems, guided by locals’ top picks and enriching stories of a vibrant heritage
- Bottle water
- All food and drink samples
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated, however we cannot accommodate gluten free or vegan diet restrictions.
- Tour covers about 1.5 miles.
- Sunscreen, light clothing and comfortable shoes recommended.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Bathrooms are available during the tour at selected food-tasting locations.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.