The perfect introduction to the iconic Freedom Trail, visiting landmarks in Downtown Boston and the North End
- Follow Boston’s historic Freedom Trail on foot with a knowledgeable guide, exploring the city’s pivotal role in the American Revolution
- Dive into the tumultuous years leading up to the Revolution, walking in the footsteps of colonial Bostonians grappling with loyalty or rebellion to the crown
- Hub Town Tours provides captivating storytelling, introducing Boston as the “Cradle of Liberty”, and takes you past revolutionary landmarks
- Included: Downtown & North End, Small Groups (16 guests max), Freedom Trail (see 16 landmarks)
- Excluded: Charlestown Neighborhood, Admission inside Museums, Gratuities
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early at meeting location.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing; the tour is entirely outdoors.
- Tour concludes conclude in Boston’s North End atop Copp’s Hill Terrace (520 Commercial Street, 02109), approximately 1.2 miles from where the tour begins.
- The walking tour visits public parks and burying spaces but doesn’t enter other historic sites along the Freedom Trail.
- While service animals are welcome, pets aren’t allowed inside historic burying grounds due to city rules.
- The tour is wheelchair and scooter-friendly, but be prepared for narrow sidewalks and uneven terrain.
Please provide 24 hours notice prior to scheduled start time/date to secure a full refund. Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice will result in loss of tour payment. Contact Hub Town Tours at email@example.com if you need to amend your booking.