Come to visit one of the newest wonders of the world and the mysteries of the great Mayan empire capital
- Your guide will tell you the history of this great culture, from Mayan calendar still used today in the shape of a pyramid to the traditional ball game “Poc-Ta-Pok” that was held in the stadium
- Start the day swimming in the cave cenote; this is a closed sinkhole inside a cave so you can cool off, afterwards you will enjoy a typical cuisine of the Yucatan region, then you will visit the Mayan Capital and to close the tour you will go to Valladolid, a colonial town from the 60s
- Luxury Bus
- Continental breakfast aboard the bus
- Drinks included (beer, water and soda) onboard
- 2 Drinks at lunch time (beer, water and soda)
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Roundtrip transportation
- Food buffet
- Entrance fee to the cave cenote
- Camcorder tax ($50 pesos).
- Lifejacket $2 USD ($30 pesos).
- You CAN’T climb the pyramids.
- Bring: Camera, sunscreen, hat, extra money for souvenirs, swimwear, sports shoes, change of clothes and towel.
- Children rate from 4 to 11 years old.
- Children under 4 years old who don’t pay the fee may not use the seat.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.