Known for pristine beaches, excellent snorkeling, sea turtles, and delicious island cuisine, a catamaran to the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres is the adventure you’re looking for
- Take in the sea air, blue ocean, and sun aboard a catamaran as you cross from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Come face to face with the local aquatic inhabitants as you snorkel in the Manchones marine park and El Farito
- Then we’ll go to our beach club where we’ll enjoy a meal and explore this beautiful island
- You’ll end the day back on the catamaran for a party and a spinnaker flight, as you sail back to Cancun
- Buffet lunch and open bar
- Snorkel equipment and flippers
- Meeting Nurse sharks
- Party aboard the catamaran
- Spinnaker flight (if weather conditions permit)
- Spinnaker flying is a special type of sail that is designed specifically for sailing off the wind from a reaching course to a downwind.
- Not Included: Marine tax of $8 USD and Dock use tax ($13 per person).
- Children are considered 4 to 11 years old.
- Adults are considered 12 years old and above.
- A spinnaker flying is special type of sail that is designed specifically for sailing off the wind from a reaching course to a downwind.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.