Come together at one of the coolest places in Tulum to watch the sky turn bright pink and burnt orange as the sun sets and dips behind massive historical ruins
- Watch the sunset over the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and Mayan stone temples for a view that you’ll never forget
- Take a dip in one of the sacred cenotes, where you will enjoy the crystalline water and structures
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Roundtrip transportation with soft drinks and beer
- Mexican Snack
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
- Not Included: Camcorder tax of $50 pesos (approx $3 USD) and Marine tax of $8 USD.
- Things to Bring: Sunscreen, extra money for souvenirs, hat, towel, camera, swimwear.
- Children under 4 travel for free sitting on an adult’s lap.
- Children are considered 4 to 11 years old.
- Adults are considered 12 years old and above.
- You cannot climb the pyramids.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.