Experience the rich culture of Mayan history as your guide takes you through a beautiful fortress ruin by land and by sea, and then cool off as your snorkel with sea turtles
- Enjoy Mayan history in one of the most beautiful ruin fortresses while being surrounded by a beautiful contrast of turquoise waters
- Afterwards, hop on a boat to pass in front of the ruins, where you get one of the best views in the area
- Then immerse yourself in the ocean to do some snorkeling, where you will see sea turtles, making this a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Roundtrip transportation with soft drinks and beer
- Mexican Snack
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
- Not Included - Camcorder tax of $50 pesos (approx $3 USD) and Marine tax ($8 USD).
- Things to Bring: Sunscreen, extra money for souvenirs, hat, towel, camera, swimwear.
- You cannot climb the pyramids.
- Children under 4 travel for free sitting on an adult’s lap.
- Children are considered 4 to 11 years old.
- Adults are considered 12 years old and above.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.