Unearth the mysteries of the ancient Mayan empire and delve into one of the world’s newest wonders as your guide unravels the captivating history, showcasing the enduring pyramid-shaped Mayan calendar and the traditional stadium game of “Poc-Ta-Pok”
- Start the day swimming in the cave cenote; this is a closed sinkhole inside a cave so you can cool off
- Afterwards you will enjoy a typical cuisine of the Yucatan region
- Then you will visit the Mayan Capital and to close the tour you will go to Valladolid, a colonial town from the 60s
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Guide, Roundtrip transportation
- Food buffet
- Entrance fee to the cave cenote
- Bring: Camera, sunscreen, hat, extra money for souvenirs, swimwear, sports shoes, change of clothes, and towel.
- Not Included: Camcorder tax ($50 pesos), lifejacket $2 USD, and drinks.
- Children rate from 4 to 11 years old.
- Children under 4 years old who don’t pay the fee may not use the seat.
- You CAN’T climb the pyramids.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.