Admire and learn the history of the Mayan temples and take a boat to see breathtaking views of stone temples, snorkel with native sea turtles, and swim in a beautiful cenote
- Get involved in Mayan history around the fortress ahead of the Caribbean Sea
- Board the boat to face the stone temples with an unforgettable view
- Take a dip in the ocean to swim with sea turtles during an amazing snorkeling experience
- Wrap your day up by swimming in historical cenotes, where you’ll admire the vast structures and learn about their historical importance to the Mayan culture
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Guide - Roundtrip transportation with soft drinks and beer
- Mexican Snack
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and tube)
- Not Included: Camcorder tax of $50 pesos (approx $3 USD) and Marine tax of $8 USD.
- Things to Bring: Sunscreen, extra money for souvenirs, hat, towel, camera, swimwear.
- You cannot climb the pyramids.
- Children under 4 travel for free sitting on an adult’s lap.
- Children are considered 4 to 11 years old.
- Adults are considered 12 years old and above.
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.