Lincoln Park Hauntings Ghost Tour & Ghost Hunt
Dare to step into the spectral world of Lincoln Park, the city’s original cemetery, and uncover its chilling secrets on our thrilling, on-foot ghost tour
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Step into the chilling past of the Windy City with our unique Chicago ghost tour, where you transform from an average tourist into a bona fide ghost hunter, investigating eerie sightings around the Lincoln Park, the original Chicago cemetery
- Discover chilling tales of the Great Fire of 1871, uncover the horrifying truth of the lost graves and unravel the scandalous secret of the ‘Suicide Bridge’, all while exploring the hauntingly fascinating Lincoln Park Zoo and the infamous site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Enjoy the thrill of the city’s only public ghost hunt tour, departing from the renowned Chicago History Museum, and immersing yourself in the spectral secrets of Chicago’s past - a truly original and adrenaline-pumping experience
- The only Chicago ghost tour where YOU are the ghost hunter!
- Join us on an eerie, on-foot investigation through one of the city’s most haunted places: Lincoln Park, site of the original City Cemetery
- On this haunted Chicago tour and ghost hunt combination excursion, you’ll learn about the Park’s connection to the Great Fire of 1871, the shocking truth about the lost graves of the cemetery, the ghosts of Lincoln Park Zoo, and the secret of the scandalous “Suicide Bridge” over the Lagoon
- Then, travel through the neighborhood to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Departs the Chicago History Museum, 1601 N. Clark Street
- This is a Chicago ghost tour original and the city’s only public ghost hunt tour!
- Dress accordingly for light rain and cold temperatures.
1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614
Chicago History Museum
All sales final but reschedules available upon request.