Experience an exciting adventure of eating, drinking, and exploring the Loop and Pilsen via the Pink Line, where you’ll discover museums, ride an elevated train, savor small bites, and finish off with a brewery visit
- Begin with a small bite at Potbelly, then join a guided journey led by a friendly and knowledgeable South Side tour guide.
- Explore a hidden museum inside the Federal Reserve Bank and a historic train station dating back to 1897 before venturing into Pilsen, a vibrant neighborhood southwest of the Loop settled by Czech immigrants.
- Experience the National Museum of Mexican Art, admire beautiful murals, and indulge in authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Conclude the adventure by hopping back on the train and enjoying a beer tasting at Lagunitas Brewing, with your guide available to assist with directions and your return trip to the Loop.
- Guided tour
- Transit Fares
- Small Bites
- Two Museums
- Brewery Tasting
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine.
- Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
- Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the event start time will receive a full refund. Tours canceled with less than 24 hours notice from the event start time are not eligible for a refund. In the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will receive a full refund. No-shows will be charged full price. Please feel free to contact email@example.com with questions.