Unleash your spirit of adventure with our single and double kayak rentals, and carve your own path down the captivating Chicago River
- Experience absolute freedom as you take control of your journey, with your rental time only starting once you hit the water and a clear map to guide you through the picturesque landscapes of the river
- Immerse yourself in a unique aquatic adventure with a fully-equipped kayak rental that includes boat, paddle, and life jacket - all you need to navigate the beautiful Chicago River
- Benefit from a complimentary instruction orientation that equip you with paddle strokes, safety measures, and river rules - ensuring a fully prepared and exciting descent into the flowing waters of the Chicago River
- All equipment is included in your rental
- Boat, paddle and lifejacket
- You will start your rental with a free instruction orientation, covering paddle strokes, safety and rules of the river
- We will walk you through a map of where to go and what to avoid, and then you are off to explore
- Your rental time starts once you get on the water
- Come prepared to be in the sun and get a little wet from the drip and splash of your paddle.
- Orientation takes about 10 minutes, so please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation time, so we can get you on the water at your selected time.
- Your reservation books your first hour.
- You can then stay out as long as you like, and you will just pay the difference when you return.
- All rentals are pro-rated after the first hour, by the quarter hour, so you only pay for the time you are out.
- We recommend wearing lightweight activewear (avoid jeans and cotton) and make sure to bring sunblock, sunglasses and a hat for sun protection.
- Storage is available on-site if you want to leave anything behind.
Cancellations prior to 24 hrs of your reservation can be rescheduled or refunded. Cancellations within 24 hrs of your rental time, can be rescheduled, but will not be refunded.