Step into the pages of Erik Larson’s bestseller “The Devil in the White City”, as you traverse historic sites of intrigue, the World’s Fairgrounds, and even the chilling former Murder Castle of H.H. Holmes
- Embark on a captivating journey through the storied streets of Chicago’s Prairie Avenue, once the opulent playground of the Victorian-era elite, capturing a unique snapshot of the city’s rich history
- Marvel at the former World’s Fairgrounds in Jackson Park, a remarkable testament to human ingenuity and the grandeur of a bygone era - a truly immersive experience into the backdrop of Erik Larson’s acclaimed novel
- Experience a chilling thrill as you visit the infamous site of H.H. Holmes’ ‘Murder Castle’, stepping into the eerie world of America’s first recorded serial killer for an encounter that promises to be as suspenseful as it is unforgettable
- On this tour, we’ll travel through Prairie Avenue - home to Chicago’s Victorian-era rich and famous, visit the former World’s Fairgrounds in Jackson Park, and—yes— the site of the notorious “murder castle” of horrific serial killer H. H. Holmes.
- Wear comfortable shoes and warm clothing.
- Bring a poncho or umbrella in case of rain.
- The walk will be through the former fairgrounds of Jackson Park.
All sales final. But we can reschedule if necessary.