Indulge in a delightful journey of eating, drinking, and exploration as you traverse the South Loop and Prairie District via the Green Line, discovering historic spaces, enjoying an elevated train ride, and savoring small bites along the way
- Get a sense for how Chicago’s wealthiest residents lived and worked around the turn of the century and what remains today
- Head out on a unique Chicago tour that begins with an exploration and a bite at one of the city’s newly revitalized spaces: The beautiful Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
- Before boarding the train, visit a few historic and cultural stops in the Loop then make your way to the Cermak-McCormick Place Station
- Hit up the Prairie District, where you’ll walk to a number of historic sites such as the former Chess Records, the oldest house in the city, the historic Second Presbyterian Church and the Glessner House
- Finish the tour with some small bites and a drink at Fatpour Tap Works
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Transit Fares
- Two mini-private tours
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine.
- Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
- Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the event start time will receive a full refund. Tours canceled with less than 24 hours notice from the event start time are not eligible for a refund. In the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will receive a full refund. No-shows will be charged full price. Please feel free to contact email@example.com with questions.