We welcome you to this tour of literature, education & unrivalled beauty as we take you to the oldest English Speaking University in the World and the quintissential rolling hills of The Cotswolds
- Opt for a 10-hour private tour led by an experienced driver-guide
- Tailor your journey with flexible itineraries and timings
- Benefit from Central London hotel pickups, transportation, and fuel
- Receive comprehensive guided commentary and visit England’s oldest university city, enjoying a free walking tour of Oxford with a local expert, exploring landmarks like Saint John’s College, the Radcliffe Camera, and the Bodleian Library
- Excellent guides
- Fully Air-Conditioned Volkswagen 9-seat Van are a staple for all tours
- Hotel pick up/drop off is also included in the cost as well
- Please let us know your exact pickup location from Central London.
- Most tours start at 07:30 but this may be amended depending on your location.
- Please Note: All Tours last for a total of 10 Hours from Pickup to Departure.
- If you require more time at any of the sights or an overnight stay please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please wait outside your hotel 5 minutes before departure. You do not need to print your booking confirmation.
- Children Under the Age of 2 are Not Permitted on the tour.
- Smoking and Drinking Alcohol is Strictly Prohibited within the Tour Van.
- If you are sick in the vehicle (without sufficient warning to the driver), there will be a £60 charge for a cleaning fee.
- Eating and Drinking on the Tour Van is permitted, but only certain foods/drinks.
- Please ask your driver on the day for more details.
Refunds for payments made is subject to our cancellation policy. Cancellation notified 7 days or more prior to the departure date will be fully refunded less a 10% cancellation fee for administration charges. Cancellation notified between 2 to 7 days prior to departure will be refunded 50% of the tour cost. Cancellation notified 48 hours or less, prior to departure will not be eligible for a refund.