Discover the coastal beauty of Southern California on this aerial tour!
- After a pre-flight safety inspection, you’ll board a Robinson R-44 Helicopter, built and engineered in California
- The Helicopter will give you a view of the dramatic cliffs of Point Fermin like no other
- You will see the Port of Los Angeles then proceed within a stone’s throw of the majestic Queen Mary
- Get a new perspective on the area as your knowledgeable pilot guides you across the skies
- Enjoy spectacular views during your tour in one of the industry’s safest helicopters
- Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the skies ensuring the best flying experience
- Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Gratuity is not included.
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time.
- Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight.
- Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for the cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased.
A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.