Experience a breathtaking helicopter tour of Southern California, gazing upon downtown Los Angeles’ vibrant energy and star-studded Hollywood from a unique and captivating aerial vantage point
- Soar over downtown Los Angeles, marveling at the towering skyscrapers and the crowds below
- Head to Griffith Observatory: Gaze over this magnificent dome-shaped structure from hundreds of feet in the air
- Spot celebrity homes, the world-famous Hollywood Sign, Mann’s Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater, and more from the cockpit
- Commemorate your journey by taking plenty of photos to share with family and friends
- Certified pilot
- It is recommended that you wear casual and comfortable clothing, and that you bring a jacket or sweater with you. You may bring a camera. There is no age limit for the tour.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to flight time.
- Accommodations will try to be made for late arrivals if the schedule allows; however, you are subject to cancellation if notice is not given prior to scheduled flight time.
- Due to the security of the airport, please do not bring along any extra guests that do not have a ticket purchased unless otherwise arranged with a Hangar 21 staff member directly (spectator fees apply).
- Maximum weight limit per passenger is 250 pounds.
All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased.
A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.