Experience a captivating exploration of Downtown Los Angeles with a professional, discovering the hottest graffiti and mural scene, strolling amidst color-splashed buildings, and delving into the artists’ stories and fascinating details
- Gain a better insight into the history of the LA art scene, while possibly getting a chance to witness the elusive artists at work
- Make stops at several unique locations, including a visit to Dejavita, Arts District Co-Op, Art Share LA, Cleaveland Art, and the Hauser and Wirth Gallery
- Uncover hidden spots that other people would never get a chance to see as you explore them with with a knowledgeable guide
- Guided tour
- Complimentary water bottle
- Up to 2 hours of walking at a slow pace, covering about 2 miles.
- There will be a water/restroom break halfway through the tour.
- We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early to ensure you don’t miss the beginning.
- There are benches to sit on at the start.
- Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never required, but if you want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done, a tip is very welcome.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.