Soar above Southern California’s bustling downtown, star-studded Hollywood, and scenic coastline during a thrilling helicopter tour, leaving the ground for a spectacular aerial adventure
- See the towering buildings of downtown Los Angeles, as well as the stunning Southern California coastline from above
- Take a photo of the world-famous Hollywood sign from a unique perspective: Avoid the long hike and the crowds when you fly straight to the top
- Fly above the Santa Monica Pier to see the ferris wheel, boardwalk, rollercoasters and more
- Commemorate your trip by taking plenty of photos from inside the cockpit
- Certified pilot
- It is recommended that you wear casual and comfortable clothing, and that you bring a jacket or sweater with you.
- You may bring a camera.
- There is no age limit for tour.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to flight time.
- Accommodations will try to be made for late arrivals if schedule allows; however, you are subject to cancellation if notice is not giving prior to scheduled flight time. Due to the security of the airport, please do not bring along any extra guests that do not have a ticket purchased unless otherwise arranged with a Hangar 21 staff member directly (spectator fees apply).
- Maximum weight limit per passenger is 250 pounds.
All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased.
A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.