Explore a thrilling aerial journey to explore California’s captivating beaches and beyond, soaring high for a breathtaking bird’s-eye view of these iconic seaside sights
- Set off on a guided forty five-minute helicopter tour above Palos Verdes and Orange Country
- Check out the iconic Pointe Vicente Lighthouse as you glide along the coastline, taking in views of Seal Beach and Huntington Beach
- Glimpse local landmarks and attractions hundreds of feet below, including a historic ocean liner, the RMS Queen Mary
- Hear stories of the area’s rich history from a guide with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided helicopter tour
- Drinks and snacks while you await departure
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a light sweater or jacket for our evening flights, and have your cameras ready.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to flight time.
- Maximum weight per passenger is 275 pounds.
All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased.
A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.