Ride with us through the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains in one of our powerful, smooth-riding Giant full-suspension electric assisted mountain bikes
- Ride with us through the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains in one of our powerful, smooth-riding Giant full-suspension electric assisted mountain bikes
- Relish the freedom to ride trails the way you want to
- Choose full power to ease your pedaling effort or tune it less aggressively to get more of a workout
- Take in breathtaking scenery and stop for pictures breaks along the trail
- 2-3 Hour Electric Bike Tour
- Electric Assistant Bike with full suspension adjusted to your weight and height
- Helmet, Elbow and Knee Pads, Gloves
- Please wear closed toe shoes such as tennis shoes (no sandals), long pants preferable (padded biking shorts/pants are best), long sleeve shirt preferable and lightweight jacket.
- There are bathrooms in the parking lot and portable bathrooms on the trail.
- Guides and instructors will only wait for clients for half an hour.
- Please be prompt for your trip as you will be considered a no show if you are a half hour or more late for your scheduled meeting time.
Cancellations made within 48 hours or more notice prior to trip departure date/time will be issued a one-time reschedule credit valid for 60 days. All cancellations must be made via email. Our guides/instructors are not required to wait for clients beyond one half hour. You will be considered a “no show” if you are a half hour late or more for your scheduled meeting time, aforementioned policies will apply. Please plan your travel time accordingly. All cancellation requests must be made via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any trip cancelled by RNR due to bad weather on the trip departure date and as long as the trip has not begun and no biking area approach, clients will receive a reschedule credit valid for 60 days from the originally scheduled trip departure date, otherwise no refunds or reschedule credits will be issued. Any trip that has begun or any cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to trip departure date/time, is non-refundable and reschedule credits will not be issued.