Wildlife Wonders: La Ventana Marine Expedition
Discover Baja’s pristine beauty and wildlife at La Ventana - a natural haven for dolphins, whales, orcas, and Mobula ray watching
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Immerse yourself in the untouched beauty of La Ventana with a pelagic adventure starting with a breathtaking 2-hour drive along the coast and hills, and snorkel with an abundance of marine life including dolphins, turtles, and sea lions
- Witness the awe-inspiring migration of massive schools of mobula rays during their seasonal visit, and seize the opportunity to spot majestic whales and orcas in their natural habitat
- Escape the bustle of everyday life and experience the unspoiled wonder of the East Cape with La Ventana’s abundant ocean wildlife, offering a glimpse of how Baja is meant to be enjoyed
- Round-Trip Transportation within pick up zones
- Boxed lunch
- Water onboard
- Mask, fins, and snorkel
- Underwater photos or videos of the experience
- Extra $10 cost for wetsuits.
- Snorkeling and free-diving not suitable for children less than 10 years of age.
- All snorkeling and Freediving.
- Not suitable for children less than 10 years of age.
Boulevard Paseo de la Marina, Centro, 23450, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Dock O, in front of Captain Tony's restaurant, next to Tesoro Resort
To cancel your reservation without a fee, please let us know at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure.