Rent a 22-foot pontoon boat and cruise along Florida’s Intracoastal waterway to spend the day exploring the tropical beauty of Miami and forging your own route to see the many islands and wildlife
- Swim and snorkel to view the underwater ecosystem of Palm Beach’s Intracoastal waterway, and fish from the boat while out on the water
- Cruise for a full day along the intracoastal waterways with up to 10 guests
- Customize your trip by choosing from a variety of departure times
- Get a taste for local cuisine at one of the many watercraft-friendly restaurants—some may cook your catch
- Full day of intracoastal boat usage
- Safety gear
- Depth finder
- Wear swimsuits and sun-protective clothing.
- Bringing sunscreen, water and snacks is highly recommended.
- Guests must be 25 or older to rent and 18 or older to operate the boat and must have adequate boating experience and boating licenses if required.
- Cost of fuel is not included.
Please make cancellation at least 72 hours in advance.