Explore a nearby island chain and experience a unique urban and natural habitat complete with wildlife and breathtaking views in the Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserve on Kayak or Paddleboard
- Paddle away on board a kayak or paddleboard for an outdoor adventure over turquoise waters
- Explore the Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserve to spot all sorts of local wildlife and bask in the warm weather
- Start off with a presentation that includes a safety briefing, paddling instruction, and area orientation
- Waterproof bag for electronic devices and valuables
- Life jackets
- Two-hour tour by kayak or paddle board
- Informative guide
- Please arrive 20 minutes in advance
- Wear a bathing suit or comfortable clothing
- Water shoes are recommended. Please bring bottled water and a towel
- All adult operators are responsible for proper usage of equipment, wearing of personal flotation devices, ensuring minors wear appropriate pfd’s, compliance with local and federal laws.
- Damage to, extra-jurisdictional usage of or loss of equipment will result in additional costs to your method of payment including but not limited to up to $750 per kayak or paddle board; up to $100 per personal flotation device, up to $100 per paddle, up to $35 per lantern and up to $20 per water proof bag.
Once booked, a Day Tour cannot be cancelled.
If due to unforeseeable circumstances, inclement weather, water conditions or other circumstances at the discretion of iPaddle clients may be able to apply their purchase as a credit to a future event or rental of equal or smaller value.
- iPaddle also reserves the discretion to cancel the booking or any portion thereof due for reasons of health and safety.