First Time Scuba Divers Class
Never been scuba diving? Get the basics and training needed to try scuba diving on for size with this class; no certification needed!
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Discover the underwater world for your first time
- Go scuba diving with a trained professional to see the world below the water
- Conducted in shallow water, the Try Scuba program is a diving adventure the whole family can enjoy
- All gas fills including NITROX and a wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable.
- If your course includes boat fees, the fees are additional and range between $80 to $90 depending on the boat operator.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- Day tours are non-refundable unless canceled by the operator.
- Tours canceled within 48 hours will be saved as store credit which can be used on any activity and does not have an expiration date.
- If the tour is canceled within 1 week of the activity you have the option of a 50% refund or store credit.
- Please note that no-shows do not receive a refund.
- We DO offer refunds if cancellation occurs on behalf of the operator for occasions such as bad weather or other problems.
More activities from this operator
Reef Snorkel Tour: Dive into Underwater Wonder
Course and Certification: Learn to Night Dive
Learn to Dive with Enriched Air Nitrox Course
Enhance your Dive Course: Decompression Procedures