Jupiter's Water Adventure: Shark Diving Tour
Team up with a professional as you explore local hotspots and swim with tiger, bull, and hammerhead sharks in the open waters of Jupiter, Florida, for an unforgettable adventure
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Head out over Jupiter’s open waters for a guided boat tour and diving experience you won’t forget
- Relax on the boat, basking in the warm weather, then plunge into the water for a three-tank experience
- See all sorts of sharks, including tiger, hammerhead, and bulls, as you glide through the turquoise waters
- Refuel with a lavish box lunch created by the American Gourmet, a local deli company
- Guided shark boat trip and three-tank dive
- Gourmet lunch
- Must be nitrox certified and a “good” diver to dive, and before attempting an advanced dive, a good diver has dived in the last year in the conditions in which he is about to dive or “warms up” with a dive or two in easier conditions.
- Experienced divers know not to transition directly from a quarry to a 110’ deep ledge without prior ocean dives, prioritize excellent buoyancy control at all times, and understand the importance of avoiding excessive weight in case of an out-of-air emergency.
A good diver should be neutral at the bottom or slightly negative if you use Aluminum tanks, know how much weight they need, and not exceed the amount of lead needed to just get off the surface.
-When you get off the boat with too much lead, you have to constantly adjust your BC as you change depth.
- A diver that can’t get off the surface because they are holding their breath and then crashes the reef as they descend needs to take a course in Peak Performance Buoyancy.
25 S Coastal Way, Jupiter, FL 33477, USA
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Oct 24, 2023
Great and super friendly dive team. Can't wait to dive with them again!
Review provided by Peek Pro