Learn to Dive with Enriched Air Nitrox Course
Unlock the full potential of your underwater adventures through the Nitrox course, maximizing bottom times, safety margins, and reducing surface intervals for extended dives at your favorite sites
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Increase your bottom time experience by learning to use Nitrox
- Learn new skills and increase your diving knowledge whilst learning how to safely plan and dive with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen
- Earn an Enriched Air Nitrox 32% or 40% certification
- All gas fills, including NITROX and a wetsuit, to keep you feeling comfortable.
- If your course includes boat fees, the fees are additional and range between $80 to $90, depending on the boat operator.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- To cancel a class you can give us a call at (754)800-4635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classes canceled within 1 week will be saved as store credit which can be used on any activity and does not have an expiration date.
- No-shows do not receive a refund.
- We DO offer refunds if cancellation occurs on behalf of the operator, an act of nature (bad weather, poor conditions), or when safety is at a higher level of risk.
More activities from this operator
Reef Snorkel Tour: Dive into Underwater Wonder
Course and Certification: Learn to Night Dive
Enhance your Dive Course: Decompression Procedures