Learn proper Stand Up Paddle stroke technique, paddle effectively and efficiently. Improve your balance, strength and learn how to engage your core for a full body work and a lot of fun on the water!
- Beginners Paddleboard Lesson: Learn how to get on the board, balance, the four phases of SUP stroke, crossbow and safety principals to be safe on the water and enjoy your experience to the maximum
- Intermediate Standup Paddle Class: Learn to sprint, buoy turns, race starts and more
- One on One Private SUP Lesson: Group SUP Lesson for groups up to 4 people
- Paddle board, paddle, pfd (life vests) and leash rental; if you have your own board your are welcome to bring it.
- We strongly emphasize safety and adhere to local legal equipment requirements to be safe and get the most out of your time on the water.
- We often see dolphins, manatees, rays and even an occasional turtle. Stand up Paddle is a great way to enjoy Miami waterways in an active way.
- What to bring: Hat, water bottle, water shoes, sunblock and a towel.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your lesson’s time to ensure a timely start and the longest possible time on the water.
- Location: Classes help at our main location in North Bay Village, Pelican Harbor.
Cancellation must be 24 hours in advanced, any later cancelation is non refundable. All sales are final.