Discovering one of America’s hidden gems, Nautical Ventures invites adventure-seekers to explore Peanut Island, providing watersports and outdoor enthusiasts an avenue for new experiences and thrilling escapades
- Peanut Island offers snorkeling, picnic shelters, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved walking path around the perimeter, and is home to a bomb shelter designed for President John F. Kennedy
- The Kennedy Bunker, although closed indefinitely in 2017, was the underground fallout shelter built as a safe-haven for John F. Kennedy, whose family’s Palm Beach compound was just minutes away
- The surrounding waters abound with colorful reef fish as well as rays, manatee, and small sharks
- Peanut Island was voted as one of the best snorkeling spots in the nation and with Nautical Ventures providing a kayak or SUP, everyone has a chance to explore this amazing place for themselves
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions
- Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
- Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund. We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe with a full refund. All cancellations must be confirmed via email.