Nautical Ventures presents an opportunity for adventure-seekers to discover an undiscovered American gem, where Peanut Island beckons watersports and outdoor enthusiasts in pursuit of novel escapades and fresh experiences
- Established in 1918 by dredging Lake Worth Inlet, the 80-acre island sits within Port of Palm Beach
- It offers snorkeling, picnic spots, 20 campsites, a 1.25-mile paved perimeter path, and features the historic Kennedy Bunker built for President John F. Kennedy
- Despite being closed since 2017, the Kennedy Bunker was designed as a fallout shelter for JFK due to its proximity to his Palm Beach compound
- Surrounding waters teem with vibrant reef fish, rays, manatees, and small sharks; Peanut Island stands as a top US snorkeling spot, with Nautical Ventures providing kayak or SUP options for exploring this incredible destination.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff will set up your vessel
- Including a life jacket and detailed self-guided tour instructions
- Bring a cooler with food/drinks, snorkel gear, water shoes.
- Alcohol is not permitted in any state park.
If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning, rain, storms in the area, unsafe conditions we will call you to cancel or move your reservation. Cancellations made by our staff due to weather will receive a full refund. We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe in which case you will receive a full refund. All cancellations must be confirmed via email.