Explore the serene beauty of Napa River in our comfortable two-person kayaks, and unlock the rich history of the wetlands on an unforgettable aquatic adventure
- Glide through the serene waters of the Napa River in our sleek and comfortable Crescent Crew Tandem kayaks, designed to provide extra back support and dryness for an enjoyable family adventure
- Enhance your paddling journey with a GPS-based Napa River History Tour, downloadable to your smartphone, offering a unique way to absorb the rich history of the area as you paddle along
- With a brief on-shore lesson included, even first-time kayakers can feel confident embarking on this unforgettable river journey, equipped with a paddle, life vest, and the beautiful Napa Valley scenery as a backdrop
- General beach attire is recommended. Bathing suits with a cover-up are suggested.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses with chums, and flip flops or water shoes recommended.
- The location is a flat water, tidal estuary environment. The wind/breeze is generally southerly (from the west-southwest) most afternoons and blows upriver on average.
- There is a 5 mph zone above Kennedy Park.
The operator requires 24 hours notice to cancel your reservation. Cancellations made after 24 hours may be eligible for refund. Those who do not show up forfeit the full rental fee. Holiday weekends require 48 hour cancellation. No same-day cancellations. Groups of 4 or more require 72 hour cancellation.