Unleash your adventurous spirit and create unforgettable memories as you glide through the serene waters of the Napa River & Tomales Bay in a stable and speedy crescent sit-a-top kayak
- Paddle your way through the serene waters of the Napa River & Tomales Bay, experiencing the rich history of Napa with our free self-guided audio tour, making your kayak journey more enlightening and enjoyable
- Our Crescent sit-a-top kayaks, specifically designed for flat water estuaries, offer unrivaled stability and speed, along with ample storage - perfect for an adventure with a pet or small child
- With a brief on-shore instruction included, even beginners can confidently embark on this unique journey, equipped with a paddle, life jacket, and an unforgettable experience waiting ahead
- Napa History Tour by Yak Audio
- General beach attire is recommended. Bathing suits with a cover-up are suggested.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses with chums, and flip flops or water shoes recommended.
- The location is a flat water, tidal estuary environment. The wind/breeze is generally southerly (from the west-southwest) most afternoons and blows upriver on average.
- There is a 5 mph zone above Kennedy Park.
The operator requires 24 hours notice to cancel your reservation. Cancellations made after 24 hours may be eligible for refund. Those who do not show up forfeit the full rental fee. No same-day cancellations except for medical reasons or dramatic weather events. Groups of 4 or more require 72 hour cancellation.