2-Hour French Quarter Walking Tour
Experience a memorable two-hour walking tour in one of the oldest communities in the United States, the historic Vieux Carré in New Orleans!
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Experience history in person on a tour conducted by city-approved guides who emphasize the history, architecture, and folklore of this fascinating city
- Tour proceeds benefit Friends of the Cabildo, a non-profit volunteer group organized in 1956 to provide support for the Louisiana State Museum
- Trace history through exhibits such as We Love you, New Orleans, From “Dirty Shirts” to Buccaneers: The Battle of New Orleans in American Culture and People & Power: Building History at the Cabildo while the 1850 House shows life as it was in mid-nineteenth century New Orleans
- Shop at the 1850 House Museum Store before or after your tour for great books and local mementos of your visit to New Orleans
- Tours include free admission to the 1850 House Museum, a Louisiana State Museum
523 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Tours are rain or shine, tour tickets can be change but not reimbursed for a refund.
Dec 11, 2023
The tour guide was phenomenal and very knowledgeable. I believe the tour guides should provide information cards that include options for tourists to provide tips electronically (i.e. Zelle or Venmo) although our tour guide did NOT solicit tips.
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator