2-Hour French Quarter Walking Tour
Experience a memorable two-hour walking tour in one of the oldest communities in the United States, the historic Vieux Carré in New Orleans!
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Experience history in person on a tour conducted by city-approved guides who emphasize the history, architecture, and folklore of this fascinating city
- Tour proceeds benefit Friends of the Cabildo, a non-profit volunteer group organized in 1956 to provide support for the Louisiana State Museum
- Trace history through exhibits such as We Love you, New Orleans, From “Dirty Shirts” to Buccaneers: The Battle of New Orleans in American Culture and People & Power: Building History at the Cabildo while the 1850 House shows life as it was in mid-nineteenth century New Orleans
- Shop at the 1850 House Museum Store before or after your tour for great books and local mementos of your visit to New Orleans
- Tours include free admission to the 1850 House Museum, a Louisiana State Museum
523 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Tours are rain or shine, tour tickets can be change but not reimbursed for a refund.
More activities from this operator