Bayou Water Trail: Scenic Kayak Adventure
Meander through the bayou where we will meet up with fascinating wildlife; including gators, turtles, birds, and fish on this kayak water trail located just on the outskirts of New Orleans
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Relax on a slow moving paddle to stop and take photos of the wildlife and terrain we will pass and see
- Travel through three beautiful and unique terrains: a pine forest, cypress swamp, salt marsh into Lake Pontchartrain
- Wade in the waters of Lake Pontchartrain to cool off under the Louisiana sun
- Learn all about the historical significance of Lake Pontchartrain and the diverse wildlife that calls it home
- Use of kayak, life jacket, paddle, dry bag, water and snack Included
- Dry phone cases available for purchase on site
- Water and granola provided on trip
- Knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Recommended items to bring: Snacks, sunscreen, lip balm, bug repellent, camera, and cash.
- Dress appropriately: Wear hats, sunglasses, and lightweight, quick-drying clothing (avoid heavy cottons).
- Footwear suggestion: Comfortable sports sandals with heel straps or any water-friendly shoes.
- Additional information: Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult, and a liability waiver must be signed prior to the trip for each participant.
24380 Ronald Reagan Hwy, Lacombe, LA 70445, USA
48 hours notice for a full refund.