Crescent City and Historic Estate Tour
Immerse yourself in the rich history of New Orleans as a professional guide leads you on a narrated tour, experiencing the unique culture of the Crescent City with a focus on the captivating beauty of the French Quarter and Garden District
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Take part in a small group tour, cruising around New Orleans with a knowledgeable guide as your driver
- Embrace the French Quarter, checking out the architecture of local landmarks, including Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral
- Embark on a walking tour of the area’s legendary St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, seeing the tombs, mausoleums and crypts of iconic composers and artists that have been laid to rest here
- Historical driving tour with guide
- Transportation in a 13 passenger van
- Entrance fee to Longue Vue Mansion to visit house and gardens there
- Walking tour of a cemetery
- Pick up and drop off at any centrally located New Orleans hotel or B&B
Wheelchair accessibility is available for completely collapsible wheelchairs, with guests required to independently enter and exit the van as no lift is provided.
Our small vehicles grant us access to the narrow streets of old New Orleans, including the French Quarter and Garden District, which are off-limits to large tour buses.
While food and drinks are not included, you’ll have the opportunity to stop at City Park’s Cafe Morning Call to purchase café au lait and beignets.
Canal at Bourbon (Out), New Orleans, LA 70130