Embark on a delightful bike tour through New Orleans’ beloved neighborhoods—the Garden District and the French Quarter—to witness iconic sights, memorable mansions, and learn the secrets that make these areas so fantastic!
- Glimpse historic mansions, iconic landmarks, and the Irish Channel while riding through the city streets
- Ride on a bike tour that combines the best of two historic neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Ideal for riders looking for a historical and cultural overview of New Orleans
- Optional helmet
- Bottled water
- Knowledgable guide
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Please bring sunscreen, comfortable clothing, and a camera.
- All participants must be 12 and older.
- All riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Cancellations made within a 24-hour period will forego the refunded ticket price.