Uncover Garden District’s charm, history, and iconic homes like Anne Rice’s, Sandra Bullock’s, and John Goodman’s, plus explore Lafayette Cemetery and the American Horror Story Coven House
- Explore the picturesque and historic New Orleans Garden District near Magazine Street, offering a unique city experience beyond the French Quarter
- Discover Lafayette Cemetery, the oldest city-owned cemetery, to learn about distinctive burial practices and traditions
- Visit residences of Anne Rice, Sandra Bullock, and John Goodman, along with movie-famous houses like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and American Horror Story’s Buckner Mansion
- Uncover historical facts while touring mansions and other significant sites in the neighborhood
- Tours are about a mile walk
- The tour is designed to be 1.5 hours but can run up to 2 hours
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to start
- For everyone’s courtesy, tours leave on time.
- Tours go on rain or shine.
- The tour does not end where the tour starts.
- Guests will be helped after the tour with directions to where they are going next.
Tickets are non-refundable. Rescheduling or rain checks can be done any time before the tour but are subject to availability.