Experience the best of New Orleans’ history and wildlife on a 5.5-hour van tour, exploring an authentic plantation and enjoying a thrilling airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps
- Discover Louisiana, and cruise by many of its landmarks and attractions in the comfort of a 13 passenger tour vehicle with a professional guide
- Visit two iconic Louisiana plantations, with one dating back to 1789 to Antebellum South, and another featuring a built-in mansion
- Enjoy exploring a local swamp by airboat, zipping through the water on a two-hour airboat adventure
- Get a chance to possibly hold a small gator, feed local catfish, or even get to see a nutria up close
- Half-day guided tour
- Two-hour airboat tour
- Guests should bring glasses for eye protection.
- Children under the age of 5, pregnant women, and people with back or neck injuries may not attend for safety reasons.
- Lunch is not included, but snacks and drinks are available for purchase.
If you cancel more than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will receive a full refund. Should you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will only be refunded 50% of your tour payment.