Appreciate New Orleans in an unconventional new way with the first experiential pop-up that takes audiences of all ages on a topsy-turvy stroll through the cultural exhibits that highlight the gems which make the city so special
- Enjoy 20+ New Orleans artists craft a Crescent City-themed cultural experience in the Marigny that evokes Joy through Art & Music
- Take a topsy-turvy stroll through New Orleans’ first experiential pop-up for all ages through the cultural gems that make the Crescent City so special
- Feel the pure NOLA joy of our immersive 12-room exhibit, celebrating the iconic art, music, food and theatrics of the city, through the eyes of over 20 local artists
- Enjoy 12 exhibits celebrating the iconic art, music, food, and theatrics of New Orleans through the eyes of 20+ local artists and creative partners
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled activity.
- If you are late we will do our best to accommodate you, but if we are sold out, and/or unable to squeeze you in, you will have to re-book your tour for a later date.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- We request that guests not stay in any room for more than 10 minutes.
- Please note that children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
Video Source: @jam.nola
Timed-ticketing requires you to be on-time for your tour. There is a $5.00 per reservation reschedule fee to change your reservation date/time within a 24-hour window of your reservation. We ask for a minimum of 24 hours advance notice for any reservation changes or cancellations. If you wish to change your reservation with less than 24 hours notice you will be subject to pay $5 per person on your reservation. There is a $10 per person rescheduling fee if you miss your tour time.