We’ll take you and the kids (of all ages) on a story-telling adventure through the beautiful- and haunted- French Quarter that your kids will talk about the whole way home!
- Family-friendly NOLA ghost tour perfect for all ages, delving into the French Quarter’s spooky tales and eerie locales
- Guided stroll through haunted sites like LaLaurie Mansion and Muriel’s Restaurant, sharing appropriately eerie stories for both adults and kids
- Enjoy a captivating storytelling adventure through the haunted French Quarter, creating unforgettable memories for the whole family
- Explore the enchanting and mysterious side of New Orleans with the little ones in tow, discovering secrets and supernatural intrigue in a way that’s just-scary-enough for everyone
- Tours are about a mile walk
- Tour is designed to be 1.5 hours, but can run up to 2 hours
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to start
- For everyone’s courtesy, tours leave on time.
- Tours go on rain or shine.
- Tour does not end where the tour starts.
- Guests will be helped after the tour with directions to where they are going next.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your tour guide will contact via text before the tour to help you locate them.
- A restroom break in the middle of the tour will be provided (we promise that part won’t be scary!).
- New Orleans weather changes drastically.
- Umbrellas are good for rain and shade on hot days.
Tickets are non-refundable. Rescheduling or rain checks can be done any time before the tour but are subject to availability.