Stroll Through Time: Garden District Walking Tour
Explore New Orleans’ historic Garden District on a 2-hour stroll, marvel at beautiful homes, and learn about the influential figures from the Antebellum years
Duration: 2 hours
Cancellation: 2 hours. Learn More
- Walk past the Carroll-Crawford house where Mark Twain would visit and drink his mint juleps on the front patio
- See where modern celebrities like Anne Rice and John Goodman have made their homes in the area
- Check out Commander’s Palace, where the iconic chefs Paul Prudhomme and Emeril Lagasse got their culinary start
- See the front yard where Archie Manning would throw the football with legendary superstars Eli and Peyton
- Guided tour of the Garden District
- Please bring walking shoes.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
2801 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 2 hours in advance.