Uncover the hidden history of New Orleans’ upper-class as you stroll through the elegant and renowned Garden District, a favorite haunt of celebrities, immersing yourself in the traditions and charm that define this historic neighborhood
- Learn the inside story of authors, poets, movie stars, artists, and sports legends such as Anne Rice, John Goodman and Archie Manning, as you explore their neck of the woods on this lively tour
- Enjoy the towering Southern Live Oak trees, magnificent Crepe Myrtles, and the stunning fairy-tale-esque Magnolias
- Visit the oldest Municipal Cemetery in New Orleans, Lafayette #1 - the site of filming for many famous movies and TV shows including Interview with a Vampire and Double Jeopardy
- Learn about the rich history of the area and how it fits into the overall story of New Orleans
- An entertaining 2 hour guided tour led by our brilliant historians
- Our leisurely-paced tours cover about one mile, ensuring a comfortable exploration of the area and an immersive experience.
- Our tours run, rain or shine! Bring an umbrella if the forecast looks wet!
Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.