Explore the history of rum in New Orleans and the Caribbean, learning how it has shaped the techniques used at an award-winning distillery and uncover how the approach compares to most modern-day rum production
- Indulge in diverse, hand-crafted rums, showcasing Louisiana’s vibrant sugar cane industry and find your favorites
- Tour a unique, compact distillery, gaining a close-up view of the equipment used in the rum-making process
- Trace the global history of sugar cane production and its impact on modern rum styles
- Explore the artistic and scientific aspects of fermentation, distillation, aging, and the distinctive techniques employed, while engaging with the actual rum makers for an insider’s perspective
- Approximately forty-five-minute-long guided distillery tour
- Five different samples of rum, including distillery-exclusive special-release bottlings
- Please be advised that you will be in an active manufacturing environment.
- Rum and other merchandise are available for sale in our tasting room.
- The distillery is approximately a 10-15 minute drive from the French Quarter; walking is not advised.
- You must be 21 or older to attend.
- Be aware of your surroundings and refrain from touching or leaning on any barrels, tanks, pallets, or equipment.
Tours can be rescheduled at any time prior to selected date and time. No-shows will be charged the full price.