Dive deep into the infamous city of Manhattan through a guided tour, detailing the crimes, deals, and charisma that made the city what it is today
- Explore New York City from the perspective of its gangsters and ghosts
- Immerse yourself in the history of this great American city with our ‘two in one’, 2-hour history-based guided tour of NYC gangster and ghost stories right from the districts where it all started!
- Discover famous neighborhoods such as the Five Points (as seen in ‘Gangs of New York’), Chinatown, Little Italy, haunted old mansions of the West Village, and the dark history at Washington Square Park
- Historian tour guide with a wealth of knowledge on all things gangsters, ghosts, hauntings, and crime lore
- Ask us ANYTHING - including a great place to grab a beer, lunch, or coffee in NYC
- Wear comfortable shoes, as this is a walking tour.
- Pets allowed.
All sales are final, the tour takes place rain or shine. If you need to reschedule, please reach out to us and we are happy to help! Your tickets never expire.