Explore a spine-chilling walking tour through Greenwich Village, delving into its history of hauntings, serial killers, and other tales of mayhem and the metaphysical, as you uncover the spookiest spots with scares lurking around every corner
- Follow an informative guide on a 2-hour long walk through Greenwich Village, hearing grisly and gruesome tales of murders and ghosts
- Stop at between 13 and 18 locations, where you’ll delve deep into the history of the people and places behind some of the neighborhood’s most infamous tales
- Hear tales of the Real Boston Strangler, the Ghosts of the Triangle Fire, Ye Waverly Inn, Death, and the Draft Riots, and the Celebrity Death Site
- Piece together the eerie tales through access to exclusive historical photographs, and receive a list of sources on the stories shared at the end of the tour
- 2 hour guided haunted tour of Greenwich Village
- Booklet of scary story sources
- Tour includes adult-oriented subject matter, which may be too frightening for young children.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Tours are rain or shine. Tour may be cancelled if less than four guests sign up.