Hanauma Bay Roundtrip Shuttle
Experience the wonder of Hanauma Bay, one of Oahu’s most-loved sights. The volcanic crater is a protected, marine-life conservation area with an amazing array of tropical fish and coral reefs.
Cancellation: 7 days.
- Takes the stress and hassle out of the experience, with organized roundtrip transportation
- Skip the worry of finding parking and go straight to exploring the beach
- Look out for Green Sea Turtles and other marine life swimming in the bay
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay
- Reservations to the bay are required.
- Hanauma Bay is closed every Monday & Tuesday so that the fish and bay have 2 days of undisturbed rest.
- Hanauma Bay entrance opens at 6:45am and Closes at 4pm daily. There is no entry after 2pm.
- ALL Adults pay $25.00 per person to enter the Hanauma Bay. (Kids 12 & under are FREE) Active Oahu military and local residents with proper state ID are also FREE.
- Each person should bring a towel, swimsuit, and reef-safe sunscreen
- You may bring a small personal cooler with snacks or non alcoholic beverages. Large coolers will not be permitted.
333 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Meet in front of Ross Department Store