Barramundi Fishing: St. Cloud Adventure
At Osceola Outback, our welcoming guides ensure a delightful fishing excursion, guaranteeing you and your group an enjoyable experience
Cancellation: 10 days learn more
- Osceola Outback is just a short 45 minutes from the Orlando Airport and the all of the major tourist attractions
- Enjoy the company of our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable guides
- Experience the fight of the Australian Barramundi and large mouth bass
- Relax and de-stress in the undeveloped surroundings of the Outback
- No traffic, no crowds, no pressure. Just spectacular fishing or should we say “catching”
- The majority of our clients end the trip ecstatic knowing that they have had the best fishing experience of their entire lives
- Guided tour
- Rods/reels and tackle
- Cooler with cold drinks
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Wear comfortable clothing and supportive footwear for uneven terrain.
- Protect yourself from the sun with a hat.
- No fishing license needed.
- Barbless hooks used on our lures.
- If bringing your own tackle, ensure approved lures/hooks have crimped barbs.
- Use a minimum 45# leader/tippet on your own rods.
- Catch-and-release property, no Barramundi to leave site.
800 Hennecy Ln, St Cloud, FL 34773, USA
Must email within 10 days to be refunded.
Oct 28, 2023
The experience was everything I could have hoped for and more. If anyone is ever interested in saltwater fly fishing, this is the place to learn a lot of the basics: managing line, strip-setting the hook and fighting a strong fish. Knowing you’ll have plenty of chances to get the techniques right is invaluable. The property is very well-maintained and the fish are plentiful and eager. Mike is a good guy, knows fly fishing and is quick to land the fish and get you back out there for the next repetition. Aside from all that, catching these fish is an absolute blast. An A+ on all accounts!
Review provided by Peek Pro