Kayak along the shores and tunnels formed by coastal trees in the 1,000 Islands of Cocoa Beach - make sure to keep an eye out for dolphins, manatees, migratory birds, and more on this eco-focused tour
- Embark on a tranquil journey, leisurely paddling through picturesque mangrove tunnels, island canals, and the pristine sandy shores of the enchanting 1,000 Islands
- Be captivated by the symphony of nature as you spot native wildlife like dolphins, manatees, graceful great herons, and vibrant roseate spoonbills against the backdrop of the Florida waterways and sky
- Create lasting memories with stunning photographs capturing Florida’s untouched natural beauty and its incredible wildlife, while gaining a deep understanding of the Atlantic Coast’s intricate ecology from our expert guide
- 2-hour guided kayaking ecotour
- All required kayaking equipment
- Bottled water, sunscreen, bug spray, hats if needed
- Kayaking instruction (if needed)
- We recommend this activity for all ages.
- Those under 5 may prefer to try a private tour so they can make it shorter if needed.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- We recommend you bring extra sunscreen.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited.
To receive a refund you must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the activity.
If we cancel due to lightning in the area or severe weather we will offer a full refund or reschedule your trip - your choice. If there is light rain, we will still go.