Embark on a delightful journey through Old City Philadelphia, where history comes alive with laughter and wonder as you explore various historic sites, becoming the backdrop for enchanting and comedic performances!
- Laugh and learn about Philadelphia with “The True Story of Betsy Ross and the American Flag”, “If I Could Save a Penny in a Bottle”, “Say Hello to my Little Benjamin Franklin”… and much, much more!
- See Philadelphia from a unique and hilarious perspective!
- Follow along on a tour lead by the incredibly funny and award-winning magician, Robert Malissa
- We meet behind the Bourse (near 4th and Ranstead Streets).
- Appropriate for ages 13 and up.
- If you are able to transit cobblestone street with a wheelchair, then the “Walk” would be considered accessible.
- The full tour lasts approximately 1.25 hours.
- Total walking distance- 1 mile, Walking time is approximately 30 min
- The tour is lead by Robert Malissa. Robert is a laugh provoking, out-of-this-world comedy magician with low self-esteem (who writes his own bios). He has a very warm style with the goal of sharing the joy inherent in a moment of magic. Rob encourages participation and ensures that his volunteers have a great time. He is the winner of the Philadelphia Houdini Award, and a recipient of both stage and close-up magic awards from the Society of American Magicians.
If not weather-related tickets can be fully refundable up to 24 hours beforehand except for processing fees.