Immerse yourself in a captivating 90-minute trail adventure on horseback, where the refreshing breeze and gentle sun accompany you throughout, offering a perfect opportunity to ride, refresh, and unwind
- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable 90-minute journey
- Discover the fun of horseback as you travel to the southwestern most point in the continental United States
- Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you ride along the sandy beach along the water’s edge
- Look out for dolphins and seals in the nearby waves, or scope out the many waterfowl
- The beach closes at dark and horses must be off the beach prior to dark.
- Riders under 18 must wear a helmet.
- No riders under the age of 6 can ride on the trail.
- Children that are 6 and 7 years old can ride but must be ponied by the trail guide.
- Smoking, alcohol, running, and trotting not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please sign liability waiver before activity.
- Riders exceed a maximum weight limit of 220lbs/99.79 kg require special arrangement.
The right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice is reserved. Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48-hour notice. A 10% cancellation fee to be charged if cancel outside 48-hour notification.